Lulu background

Monday, January 9, 2012

{This Could Be the Year}

This could be the moment.  I've been waiting my whole life to show the world the cards I'm holdin'.

Ok, that was a lyric from Ryan Star, but "this is it" seems to be a recurring theme for 2012.  Is it the Mayan "end of the world" prophecy that has everyone wanting to enjoy the here and the now?  Either way I look at it, this is going to be a critical year for me and it all boils down to choices.  

Here are my choices

I choose to get my Master of Science in Entrepreneurship degree.

I choose to take over as the Texas state coordinator for the Association of Bridal Consultants.

I choose yoga over most other commitments when possible.

Related, I choose to get a hotter, and stronger, body that will help me through it all.

I choose to take a risk based on my own experience and work ethic to start a new business.

I choose not to fail.  

I choose healthy teeth and if that means an extra two minutes in my nightly shut down routine, so be it.  

I choose my dogs.  I will find a way to give them a great backyard and still maintain my independence in a part of town I love.

I choose to be kind to our environment, my own body, and animals by not eating them.


Now... if I could only find a choice that would help me sleep better that isn't an addictive drug, I'd be set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment